My Photo
Name:

Consultor em tecnologia por profissão, curioso por natureza.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Changing roles

About one year and a half ago, I took an IQ test from Tickle. At the time, the result was a score of 127 and the personality type of "Visual Mathematician". Of course, these tests should not be taken too seriously, specially when done by automatic means. Anyway, at the time I thought the test described pretty well my personality and my working abilities. It gave me some insight on who I was, and in some ways, why did I do things in some particular ways, specially at work.

Since then, a lot of things changed. I faced a hard time, found a new job, and started to work Today I took the same test again (of course, the actual questions were different). The result today was a better IQ score (135) and different type, "Facts Curator".

While I'm sure that I didn't get any more intelligent in the past eighteen months, the personality type change was revealing. I've spent the best part of the past year transitioning from a technically oriented individual (acting as a consultor) to a project manager. Over the past six months, the transition was even bigger, and I started to work as a team manager. This is a transition that I've been trying to make since a very long time ago, perhaps since I first started running my own business (that is about 20 years ago!). But it just happened now. The whole process was painful, but I feel it was worth, even knowing that there's still a long way to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger dwainfrie23090688 said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

April 28, 2006 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger ae3hylk01 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 8, 2006 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger 6ay15zp said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 10, 2006 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger sam said...

Done well. I am floored with the caliber of the information offered. I have high hopes that you keep up with the exceptional work conducted.
miami beach fl locksmith
locksmith Margate
Locksmith San Mateo CA
Locksmith Palo Alto CA
Locksmith Milpitas CA
Locksmith San Jose CA
miami beach locksmiths
locksmith pembroke pines
hialeah locksmith
irvine locksmiths
mesquite locksmiths
locksmith fort worth
pembroke pines fl locksmith
locksmith miami beach
miami fl locksmith
miami beach locksmith
locksmith hialeah
aventura locksmith
irvine ca locksmith
miami locksmiths
miami locksmith
mesquite locksmiths
locksmith in hialeah
locksmith hialeah
locksmith fort worth
locksmith fort worth fl
Locksmith Memphis TN
Locksmith Atlanta GA

March 25, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home